Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This is how it's done!

My husband and my eldest have sensitive teeth, but the dentist-recommended toothpaste for them costs $15 per tube!

Last year I asked them both to try some over-the-counter sensitive toothpastes, and I haven't heard any complaints. (Lesson: don't be a brand snob) Sensitive toothpaste can cost more than regular, so when I see a deal I stock up. And what a deal this week at CVS! They paid me to buy toothpaste!

Colgate Sensitive was on sale for $3.79 for a large 6 oz tube. There were coupons for $1 off in the 2/11 Smartsource insert and CVS is giving a$3.70 back in ECBs (limit 2).

I also had $2 ECBs from a previous transaction and my Bag Tag, so I spent $4.17 OOP and got $7.58 ECBs!
I hope this works as well for them as the ProClinical I got a deal on last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment