Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You need FREE stuff

Reminder: 31 Cent Scoop Night Wednesday! Learn more.
FREE Sample Purex with Zout
FREE Arm & Hammer toothpaste sample
FREE Sample Folgers Coffee on Facebook
BOGO Pretzel Crisps on Facebook
FREE Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich
FREE Vplenish Vitamin Powder Samples
FREE Japanese Cherry Blossom Tea
Email your first and last name  to mypetsavings@gmail.com and she will send you the sample invite for your FREE Sample of Nature’s Variety Dog Food.

Get a $6 credit toward Tribeca Film Festival rentals from Amazon when you connect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts and let it send an automatic tweet for you. These films are priced at $2.99 or $5.99, so you'll be able to rent one or two movies FREE with your credit! 


This week, Target has 4×6 prints on sale in-store for 10c each!
Print the $2 off 20 4×6 Prints Target Printable Coupon and get 20 4×6 Prints for FREE!!  (search under the Photo coupon category)

I got my hair colored for FREE today! I had a $25 gift card to my daughter's beauty school. She did my color and I got a friends and family discount, making the bill $23. The I took my stylist, er, I mean my daughter, out to lunch with my Daphne's coupon (saving me $6) and dessert at Baskin Robbins with my BOGO Cone coupon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment