Thursday, March 31, 2011

Freebies and Coupons--and my iPad is here!

Like Degree on Facebook and get a FREE sample 
FREE Chicet skin care samples

15% off Coupon for Walgreens TODAY ONLY (20% on W Brand)

Spring is here! Time to work on your garden!
10/$50 Coupon for Lowes 

Home Depot is offering up some great Black Friday deals this weekend only!
50% off Mulch – making it only $1.12 per bag (limit 20)
Annuals – $0.58 ea (reg $1.17)
Spectracide Week Killer – $4.23 (reg $8.47)
Scott’s Potting Soil – $3.99 (reg $7.77)
Round-up  Weed and Grass killer – $9.88 (reg $19.96)
Wanna see a movie this weekend? I do! I want to see Source Code

My iPad 2 arrived this morning and is syncing now!! My hubby gave it to me for my birthday. It took 18 days to arrive after ordering online and I'm so excited that it's finally here! My next blog post is going to be made on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment