Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Go Get FREE Stuff!

FREE Sample Fekkai Hair Glossing for Costco members.
FREE Sample of household wipes for Costco members. 
FREE Sample of U by Kotex
FREE Poise sample pack
FREE sample Healthy Dents Dog Treats from Walmart
FREE Sample Purina One Dog or Cat Food from Walmart
FREE Eucerin lotion on Facebook
FREE Appetizer from Chevy's and kids eat FREE on Tuesdays
The Frugal Girls has posted a Big List of Birthday Freebies.

Here's my list of birthday freebies that I've received this week so far:

$10 Reward from Cost Plus World Market (combining with a $10/$30 coupon!)
BOGO meal from Souplantation
FREE Dessert from Islands
FREE Brownie Sunday from Chili’s
FREE Sunday from Ruby’s
FREE scoop from Baskin Robbins
FREE entrée from Mimi’s
FREE companion ticket to Universal Studios ( I have an annual pass)
20% off and a FREE gift from Patti’s Hallmark
FREE Rooty Tooty Fresh & Fruity from IHOP
FREE Dip Trio or Brownie Sundae from On the Border
FREEbowl of noodles at Noodles and Company
FREE Kona Pie or Chocolate Lava at Islands
20% Off entire purchase coupon from Michaels (exp 3/31)

and here's what has arrived in my mailbox:

Wrinkle cream? Well I am turning 50!
 
I had a great shopping day Monday. Katie and I went to Souplantation and used my birthday BOGO coupon. Then we headed to World Market where I combined my $10/$30 coupon with my $10 birthday reward to get $35 worth of groceries and Easter basket stuffers for $15.

Then we went to Target where Katie found some great 75% markdowns on Short Sexy Hair products. I used Target and manufacturer coupons to get a few grocery items, and one great deal in particular: Excedrin Extra Strength (20 ct) was marked $3.54 and was bundled with a a FREE 8 count Excendrin PM bottle. I had a Target coupon for $3 and a manufacturer coupon for $1, so I got them both for FREE!  I was hoping to buy Megamind on Blu-ray with my $5 off coupon, but they were out of stock. I decided instead to use the coupon on the Megamind Double DVD set which was priced $5 less than the Blu-ray (which also has the 2nd movie on it). I think my Blu-ray player makes DVDs look awesome anyway.  The set was priced at $22.99 and there was a peelie on it for a free 6bag package of Pop Secret ($3.89). So I got 2 movies and the box of popcorn, a $26.88 value for $17.99, a 30% savings.

After Target we went to the Bakery Outlet. I used my February coupon for a free item, and I got 2 free items for spending $10. I paid $13.17 OOP for 3 loaves of Oroweat bread, a package of whole wheat hamburger buns, a package of Entenmann’s cinnamon rolls, a package of Entenmann’s donuts, and 2 large whole wheat Boboli crusts. I estimate the grocery store cost to be around $30.

Later on while my youngest was at karate, I ran to Walgreens, CVS and Vons, which are all on the same corner as her class. At Walgreens I picked up a few canned items and some Peeps for Easter., for a savings of 46%. At CVS I picked up some antibacterial ointment and large bandaids for FREE with my ECBs from last time. I only paid .60 tax. At Vons I stocked up on canned beans, on sale for .89-$1, and broccoli (.89/lb) and green onions (.79) I still had time for a quick workout at the gym (same shopping center!) before I had to pick my daughter up from karate.

Tuesday found me at Fry’s picking up a piece of tech for full retail! FAIL! Hopefully it is just what I need to fix my WiFi issues once and for all…and if It’s not I WILL return it. I did find a HDMI cable for my laptop on sale, so I did save a little something there. Afterward, my little one and I went to Noodles and Company and used my birthday coupon for a FREE bowl. I only paid for a kid’s bowl for her. YUM! We picked up a few plants for our veggie garden at Lowes and on the way home stopped at Baskin Robbins and used this BOGO Lucky Mint scoop coupon at Baskin Robbins (exp ¾)

No comments:

Post a Comment