Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh My Gosh I'm So Behind!

I was out most of last week, then goofed off all weekend! I've got so much to share today!

First, some coupons and freebies for you to sign up for:

$5 off at Petsmart
A boatload of coupons for Michaels
Souplantation coupons
$5 rebate by mail when you buy Tangled and Success Rice ($1/2 coupon in April All You magazine)
BOGO Minute Maid when you "like" on Facebook
$10/$25 at JC Penney Friday and Saturday
30% off in store at Old Navy
Take the short survey and get a $2 coupon for Silk Soy or Almond milk
BOGO breakfast at Mimi's Cafe
FREE Bagel & Cream Cheese at Bruegger's Bagels
FREE sample Kellogg's Touch of Fruit Frosted Mini Wheats
FREE sample Dove Calming Night Formula
FREE sample Dove Sheer Moisture
FREE sample Dove Ultimate Clear Deodorant
FREE sample Dove Energy Glow Body Wash
FREE sample Dove Men + Care from Walmart
FREE 1 year subscription Woman's Day Magazine  (i answered "Other Industries, Homemaker,   Administration, CFO) 
FREE sample 2 Issues Wood Magazine  (sample NOT a subscription)


Did you know you can go to Amazon.com and search for FREE Kindle book downloads? There are scads of them!
Deal Seeking Mom shows us how to get two FREE reams of HP Multipurpose Paper (500 sheets) at Staples:


HP Multipurpose Paper (500 sheets), $5.99
$4.99 Easy Rebate (Limit 2)

$1/1 HP Paper with ColorLok Technology printable
FREE after coupon and easy rebate!


From The Frugal Girls:

If you’re a member of Vocalpoint {and love coffee as much as I do!} hurry on over here to see if you qualify for a FREE Pint of International Delight Breve Creme Coffee Creamer!
If you haven’t signed up for Vocalpoint yet, go here to sign up!

Common Sense With Money says:


This week you can get free Snickers Easter Eggs at Walgreens when you combine the $1/2 Mars Easter candy in the 3/20 inserts with the 2/$1 sale this week.  BUT I wanted to share this info from Anita about how you can get an even better deal next week:
I was looking over Walgreen’s ad scans for next week (3/27-4/02)   and I found that if we hold on to the $1/ 2 Mars coupon from yesterday’s RP (3/20) that the deal gets much better.
If we use that coupon this week, the Snicker’s Creme Eggs  are 2/ $1 and one  coupon makes two for free…..BUT if we wait one week (delayed gratification)   the deal would be fantastic.
Next week these are .29 cents !   You could buy 7 of them, totaling $2.03  and use two coupons to get 7 for 3 cents
Walmart: or CVS:
M&Ms Candy Eggs $0.99
Use $2/2 Mars Easter Products coupon in April All You Magazine Issue or
Use $1/2 Mars Easter Products 3/20/2011 RP Insert (exp 4/24/2011)
As low as free after coupon
 Now for my own shopping adventures!

Last week I scored a great deal on running shoes! Many of you know that I had 3 ankle/foot surgeries in 18 months time. My feet have very high arches, and my ankles...OH my ankles! One of them has a ligament repair and loose bodies and the other has allografts (cadaver tendons). So now you know that I have to be very careful when shoe buying! I need high quality shoes for exercise, and good support no matter what I'm doing.

Roadrunner Sports had a huge clearance sale last week. I love this store because they cater to runners, walkers and cyclists. They have tech for helping you find the right shoes and even make custom inserts for them. Their 90 day return policy is the best, and they collect your old shoes for charitable donation. So what was my deal? I got one pair of $179.99 ASICS for $50, one pair of $114.99 ASICS for $30 and 5 pairs of fancy running socks ($19 reg price) for $12.50. I am a VIP member so I also got an addition 10% off my total. In all I spent $97.78 including tax for 2 pairs of high-end running shoes and 5 pairs of high-end running socks. That is about $25 less than I spend on my last pair of shoes!

I had a fun day at the mall last week, too. I had a $10 coupon for Penney's and they had exercise clothes on sale. My savings was 50%. I'm gonna be stylish at the gym now!  I also got some fun shoes and shirts at the mall and at Target. My feet are ready for summer and our vacation!







My doctor is not pleased with my cholesterol count. I've always had a high level, even as a child, so it's time to start taking medication. I had some coupons for Nature Made supplements, and CVS had a BOGO sale last week, so I bought Omega 3 Fish Oil with Vit. D capsules and Cholest-Off and got a 60% savings.

I scored a FREE coffee at Panera with my rewards card

My 8 year old daughter had a day off from school on Friday, so we had a Groupon day! We used our Asiago Pizza Groupon at Seaport Village for a delicious lunch, then walked to The New Children's Museum and used our admission Groupon for a fun afternoon of crafts and activities.

 







On the way home we stopped at Costco where I splurged on Blu-ray deals! I couldn't resist the Twilight Zone Seasons 1 & 2 at $44 each. I checked the Amazon price on my iPhone before I put them in the cart. Amazon price is $63.95, cheapest used set is $53.99. Deal.  Since Treklet & I are traveling a lot this summer I've been looking for deals on digital movies for her iPod Touch and my iPad. Costco has Disney gift sets which are quite a deal! We bought Monsters, Inc. and Wall-E. Each set comes with 4 discs (Blu-ray, DVD, Special Features and Digital Copy), a sticker book, a set of collectible lithographs, and a hardcover book for $29.99. The digital copy alone on iTunes is $20 and the 4-disc set without the books and pics is $29.99 on Amazon. Deal.



No comments:

Post a Comment