Monday, January 31, 2011

Bakery Outlet

We have a couple of bakery outlet in our town. I prefer the Orowheat/Entenmanns Outlet.  I rarely buy bread anywhere else. Between their heavily discounted prices, my punchcard, monthly store coupons and free item incentives, I get bread for CHEAP. Many items are well below 50% of grocery store prices. With a ridiculously low minimum purchase ($6 I think) they start handing out free stuff. Late in December when I visited last they gave me a calendar with 2 coupons per month.

Today I got:
2 loaves Orowheat  HeathFUL
1 loaf Cinnabon Raisin Bread
1 loaf Milton's Healthy Whole Grain
1 loaf Orowheat 7-Grain
1 package Thomas' English Muffins
1 large whole wheat Boboli crust
1 24-pack Orowheat Sandwich Thins
 2 pkgs. Taco Seasoning (.59 ea)

My total for everything was $10.24. Deal, yes?

Do you have a bakery outlet in your area? It's worth the trip. Just make sure you have room in your freezer before you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment