Wednesday, February 16, 2011

oooh..free stuff!

Get a FREE digital download of the January/February issue of Ingredient magazine, a magazine for kids curious about food. I got mine. It's a very nice 24 page .pdf

Become a fan of Origins on Facebook and you'll be able to request a FREE sample of Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum!

Request your Breathe Right FREE Sample here! 

FREE Yoplait Yogurt coupon.

FREE Maggi Soup Sample

FREE sample from Tea Chef.


Send a FREE box of Quaker Oatmeal Squares to up to 10 of your pals!

Get a FREE sample of Taster's Choice when you text NTC to 70734. Please note that you will receive a reply text prompting you to fill out your shipping information.

Walgreens is offering a FREE Classic Photo Book now thru Thursday, February 17th! Use code FAVORITEBOOK2 at checkout.

Yesterday I got my Covergirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in the mail. I think I just requested that!  Some of them come so fast, and others take several weeks. I also got a couple of magazines, but I can't remember which were free and which were dirt cheap. Oh, and I got my first order of FREE stickers from Get Glue and had a fun photo shoot with my Space Cow, Eugene. :-)
You can see more silly Eugene pics here

No comments:

Post a Comment