Monday, April 11, 2011

Links, My Wags Trip, & Mailbox

Wal-Mart Ready for Battle


Amazon Game Deals for Easter

Tuesday, April 12th is FREE Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's from noon 'til 8 pm
Get FREE Essence of Beauty when you "Like" CVS Beauty Club on Facebook
Get 2 FREE samples & coupons when you "Like" Eucerin on Facebook

$1/2 Coca-cola or Dasani 20-oz products

I got some great deals at Walgreens today. My daughter went with me, so we doubled the deals!
My transaction:
Heinz Vinegar, 32 oz
5 pkgs Royal Gelatin
Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste
Carefree 20 ct. panty liners
Total before coupons: 15.13
Net total OOP: $2.28  85% savings

Katie's transaction:
Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste
Carefree 20 ct panty liners
2  6.5 oz pkgs Betty Crocker Cornbread Mix
Total before coupons: 10.77
Net total OOP: 4. 37 60% savings
(combined savings average 72.5%)

We each received a RR for the Carefree.

We went to 2 other Walgreens to use our RR on some OB Tampons which are on sale this week for $3.99. I also have MQ for $1 off. However, both stores were out of stock on OB! I will try a 3rd store tomorrow when I will be right next door at my youngest's karate class.

I've got 10 ECBs and a coupon for a FREE Essence of Beauty product and a FREE candy or beverage item at CVS, but I don't see anything in this week's ad that I want to get. Since CVS is just across the street from karate, I might just run in for the FREE items tomorrow.

Finally, here's what came in my mailbox today:


No comments:

Post a Comment