Monday, April 25, 2011

Quick Pics!

I relaxed (as much as a mom can) over the Easter weekend. Taking a break from shopping this week, and going out of town next weekend.
I did have Staples Rewards burning a hold in my pocket, though, so I stopped by today when I was nearby. I got this stuff for FREE:
I have always wanted one of those windshield thingys...just never wanted to pay $10 for one! Treklet ran out of glitter glue last week, and I had my eye on that multitool for a while. I had planned on using rewards on it since I first saw it.This stuff was worth $26 and i paid ZERO. the only thing I would have paid for if I had to is the glitter glue. That's how moms are.


I still have $10 rewards left, but they don't expire until June 30, and I returned 2 ink cartridges today, so I'll have $4 more coming next month.

Here's what came in the mail in the past week:

Cute packaging for the International Delight  creamer from Vocalpoint. A coupon for a free pint, plus 5 .55 coupons, all in a cup with marketing materials inside. Wipes from Costco, Fekkai shampoo & conditioner, Oxy Clinical with coupon, Degree with coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment