Sunday, April 17, 2011

Look How I Rocked the Deals!

First, here are some deals you can get in on:
FREE Sample Garnier Fructis
FREE Sample Gucci Fragrance for Him when you "Like" on Facebook
2 FREE Suave samples when you watch the video and answer the questions.
FREE Sample Gold Bond Bodywash
Wednesday April 27th is 31 Cent Scoop Night at Baskin Robbins, 5-10 pm.

 Walgreens has some smokin' deals this week. You can get FREE Scotch Magic Tape prices BOG2FREE at  $1.99. Use two $1/1 printable coupons and get THREE FOR FREE.

 Pair up the Wags ad coupons with the Wags Smartsource coupons from the 4/17 newspaper insert and get cheap canned veggies and Better Crocker brownie or cake mix and frosting. MojoSavings has the scoop.

Speaking of baking, Vons has flour and sugar on sale and you can get C & H printable coupons here 
and Dominos coupons here. I'm stocking up on sugar for my hummingbird feeders this week!

I got a request for diaper deals last week. I normally don't pay much attention, but if you need them, here's a good post.

At CVS I got a FREE 4.25 oz Symphony Chocolate Bar for FREE thanks to an email coupon I got via Twitter. I also picked up 3 theater size boxes of Jujyfruits which were on sale for .99 each and used 3 ECBs to pay. I love looking at a receipt that says
Total due $0.00. Today You Saved 6.49. 100% Savings.
(even if it is for candy!)

The next day I went back to CVS and to an 8.72 oz size Essence Of Beauty Hand Sanitizer for FREE with the coupon I got for "liking" CVS Beauty Club on Facebook (see previous post).

The next day I found myself back at CVS, trying to work a shaving cream deal. However, that deal was dependent upon finding "peelies" on the product, which I did not. Instead, I used my $1/2 Cadbury Creme Egg coupon from the scanner, paid .50 for the eggs and got 1 ECB back from my Bag Tag. That was better than FREE---CVS gave me .50 to take the treats!


My favorite deal of the week came from an unlikely store: Nordstrom. I had made an appointment for a FREE makeover with my favorite Estee Lauder consultant, Sabrina, knowing in advance that there was a FREE gift with purchase this month. I got pampered a little, got some makeup tips, and bought a tube of tinted moisturizer with sunscreeen to take on the road with me this summer. I had a $20 reward certificate, thanks to last month's triple points days, so my expensive foundation ($43 retail) cost me $26.76 including tax. But wait! There's more! I would never in a million years think that $26 for a tube of foundation was a deal! What did I get as my FREE gift with purchase? I got all this:

A Chic Cosmetic Bag, A Chic Mini Cosmetic Bag, Moisturizer, Eye Creme, Concealer, 2 Lipsticks, 4 Eye Shadows, Mascara, Eyeliner, Eye Makeup Remover
All that was worth $140!! Just look at my fancy-schmancy cosmetic stash!

When I was finished at Nordy's I walked over to Bath and Body Works and got a FREE 2 oz. Into the Wild Body Lotion with a coupon I found on the blogs.  No purchase necessary! Later that evening my little girl and I went to see Classical Academy's production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. On the way to the show we enjoyed a delicious Italian dinner with a Groupon I had purchased last month. We enjoyed the meal and the show very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment